Thursday, July 17, 2014

Break ups and Learning

SO I broke up with a client today. This was my second since starting my business. It never gets easier. I know it was for the best - our personalities were oil and water. Truthfully it was a sigh of relief. It was not working out even though we both tried. So it's over. On to bigger and better right? But just like leaving a bad friendship, it's still a loss. 

To make the most of it I decided to dedicate that time to getting kick bury at Facebook analytics, google analytics and doing work on writing my we pages for my upcoming website. This stuff is important but also hard do I tend to put it off in the name of clients. Well my excuses are gone. I'm learning lots. I'm learning what I love to do and what I dragy feet to do. Either way I feel like The Lord is guiding me and helping me out.  I'm grateful for the clients that I have that I love and want to fight for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment