Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Matching Scarfs









It feels like 2014 really left us in limbo. We tried  many things in 2014 to improve our situation and just be where we want to be. We did and failed at the RV storage facility, we thought about taking a job with my best friend in May, then we thought about doing graphic design and getting an internship. Then Tyson got called to be a seminary teacher and then I started my VA business. 

At the beginning of 2015 Tyson knew and felt like he needed a change but what? The fact that we have lived at ESS for the last 5 years has been a HUGE blessing but also now we are terrified. How about if we can't make a  rent or mortgage payment? Where to move and what they heck is Tyson going to do for a career. 

We have so many questions and the biggest thing we know is 1. We want to feel that it's where God wants us to be. 2. We want to feel like we are improving our situation. 

We have talked to many people in the last month about this. We have even thrown out the idea of going back Logan, UT. All of it seems crazy. Our biggest thing is that we want to feel like we have a community where ever we live. 

I was working in Parker on Saturday (an hour away). Our friend Meghann was watching our girls. My training too double the time I had anticipated. I started freaking out because Ty was working and I did not want to abuse the favor. I got on the phone and texted 5 girls from the Ward. I had two responses of "yes I can do it". It was amazing the community the rallied around us. THAT is what I want. We feel like we are at home in our current ward. We love Colorado. I just wish we could stay here but have Tyson actually have a career that he loves and thrives in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment