Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Day In Our Life

Tyson woke up at 5 am to go teach seminary.
I wake up but cave back into bed. I'm up at 530. I go put my contacts on and head downstairs in my PJ's.

I start working and work on InfusionSoft, doing blog post. I have a conference call at 730 am. I come down at 8 am and kiss the girls good bye. Tyson had dressed them, did their hair and have them ready for school. They are off to school at 815 am.

I work straight from 8 - 1130. I do two super quick pick ups while I am downloading something for a client. I start dinner at 12:30 by making the rice for Ham Fried Rice. I go upstairs and pick up the bedrooms. I put on pants and head to Goddard. 

We get home around 1 pm. The girls have a yogurt for a snack. London goes down for a nap from 130-4 pm. At this point Sydney wants a bath to go "swimming", I draw it for her and I start watching a webinar online and answer more emails. Sydney gets out at 230 , we get dressed and she watches a show on the Ipad. 

I eat lunch (which is WAY late for me) so then I watch a show while I walk. London gets up at 4 and we eat a snack while I finish dinner. 

The girls watch a show and then we all play outside. The girls eat dinner at 530 and then we start cleaning up and pass the vacuum. 

Tyson gets home around 630 and we play. Sydney did not take a nap so she was in bed at 630 - she cries for a little bit but is sleeping after 15 minutes. 

London and Tyson do "file folder games" and we have a super quick FHE. Tyson puts London down at 745. I go up and get ready for bed. Tyson heads off to Best Buy and I get into bed. I'm sleeping by 845pm.

Overall it's been a great day!

-- 







No comments:

Post a Comment