Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Things To Remember

The girls have started a fascination with the toilet - specially clogging the toilet. Last night we had the missionaries over. After dessert the girls were upstairs playing - then it got quiet. I checked and sure enough they were in the bathroom putting whole rolls of toilet paper into the toilet. This is the third time in 48 hours they have done this. 

The girls love to sleep together - well its more Sydney climbing into the crib with London. They love it

Sydney today was playing with a ballon and said "mama you are swiper mama" and we played where I was taking it away and she would say "swiper no swipping"

I love London's little feet. I'm not a big feet person but London's little toes are so stinking adorable.

The girls are fully transitioned to taking showers - they are awesome and so much quicker.

Sydney is doing much better at school - the behavior episode lasted three weeks but now she is great. 

The girls also pretending to "work" like mommy by pretending to type in a computer.

Sydney has been asking me about her birthday - she sings happy birthday to herself often.

Almost every morning, Sydney will come into bed and cuddle with us. Its so sweet. She usually has to go to the bathroom after 5 minutes. 

Speaking of bathrooms - we no longer have to get her up at night to take her to the potty. She wakes up all by herself! It's amazing!!!

Tyson has little affirmations that he has the girls say in the morning. They say " I am a daughter of God" I' am smart because I study and read everyday. I love my family". It's amazing because even London has some of them memorized.

Today I heard Sydney tell London "I would help you get your binkie, but I need my hands my hold my doggie like this, see"

Last week when Sydney scrapped her knee she kept telling London "be careful with my leg, I got an ouchie and can't use it very well"

Tonight was my first big launch with Leslie. We pulled off a successful Webinar with almost 300 attendees. It was SOOO much work. I busted my booty to learn the program, integrate it with infusionsoft, teach Leslie and then actually run it. It was an amazing feeling to actually accomplish it. My business is constantly testing me and making me very uncomfortable but I am learning so much. I feel very grateful for it. Tyson has been amazing the last two days taking the girls at night so I can do the run throughs. So grateful for him!












No comments:

Post a Comment