Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Life lately

1. We attended a Minimalist Book Reading  - my idea, not Tyson's. We had dinner at Billy's Inn.
2. For Father's day we invited the Libberts and Bigler over for a BBQ. We had a blast and had great food.
3. I took the girls swimming at the Ashby's pool. I can't even describe how much we loved it. We have gone twice and plan to go lost more. Syndey and London have really really taken to the pool.
4. Tyson loves to make the "burrito girls"
5. We have gone to the Peter Pan park where we get an awesome splash pad - Awesome. Not so awesome is that Sydney always happens to need to poop during our afternoon play time and we end up going to the bathroom 4-5 times and she refuses to go because she is scared of the toilet and I'm trying to keep an eye on London - let's just say I want to pull my hair out. Gotta love the potty training.










No comments:

Post a Comment