Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day and other happenings

It's been a great last week. My big client is on vacation and we finished our most successful launch yet - so it's been quieter and it's been nice to have a little break. 

I joined Annie and Emma stallings to the free day at the children's museum. We got to see the new part and it's dang awesome! 

We also has a crazy May hail storm. We got two inches of little hail. Our poor tree lost all its blossoms. 

For Mother's Day we got to attend the compassion project and see how kids in 3rd world countries live. It was very humbling. It made me so grateful for our little life. I felt very blessed on Mother's Day to have Tyson there and to know our girls feel loved and safe. 

I started working out at orange theory fitness and so far have been loving it. I work out on Tuesdays and Saturdays. It's given me a lot of energy. I won't lie I am sore but it feels great. 










No comments:

Post a Comment