Friday, June 24, 2016

This week



It's been a great day. I slept I until 615 then got up to get to work. I had a conference call from 7-8 am, ate breakfast with the family then got back to work. I worked until 1230. I picked up the girls from school and took them to the pool. The best part was that I could get wifi at the pool! I worked and even watched a show while the girls played happily together. The weather was perfect - not too hot. 

We stayed 2.5 hours, I gave them a shower and headed home. I feel so blessed to work how I work. Sometimes it feels like too much - work, family, church .... But I always remember just how blessed I am to do what I do, from home, with flexibility. We love the ashby pool - it's like the perfect pool. I could come here everyday. The lord has really blessed us with a great community. 

We have one more week before we head to Utah. Traveling always gives me hives but the girls are so excited to see grandmas and cousins. It's also the first year that both are potty trained and talking and older. 

One thing I am noticing about Sydney is her leadership skills. She gets in situation and instantly gets a game going. Right now she is starting races and giving ribbons with some other kids at the pool. She loves saying "ready set go". Sydney loves to be around people and to organize them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment