Monday, October 17, 2016

Conquer Conference

This last weekend was amazing. After planning for 10 months we held the Conquer Conference. 

It was an amazing and exhausting weekend. I finally met Leslie, I visited Pennsylvania and for the first time since college,  that I actually planned something. The last time I did anything like this was for Obeo and the sundance retreat. 

I felt like I have come full circle - in terms of business. 

After that Sundance retreat, my busines life went down and down and down. The great recession was really hard for me and Tyson. 

Well, the Conquer Conference was a smashing success. We had 650 registered and my biggest worry was registration. We had a helper for food, a helper for the decorations and  coordinator for everything else. 

Everyone did their part. Worship was great, the keynote speakers were amazing. Everything went so well. 

After 3 days I was exhausted. I was tired but we were happy. Besides the website hack Saturday night, things could not have gone better. 

It's was great to finally meet Leslie. I think we saw each other in a new light. The ladies at the conference were amazing. 

I'm grateful that I could work. I'm grateful that I could work to support something positive and something bigger. 

I'm so grateful that Tyson stayed home and helped me. 











No comments:

Post a Comment