Monday, November 20, 2017

Holy Moly November!














With Thanksgiving just a few days away - I am looking back to a fun November. Some highlights include: 
The girls finishing up swimming classes. Sydney moved up to Level 4 and London will repeat her class one more time. 
The girls doing a gymnastics free class - Tyson took them to an open house on a Saturday and he said the girls just loved it! A whole two hours of pure fun. 
I went on a work trip to ASK LIVE in Las Vegas. It was exhausting but I learned so much. 2018 will be a big year in terms of learning new things for work and I am grateful for the chance to keep growing. Tyson stayed with the girls and of course was amazing. I found some fun photos of them that I had to post. 
Poor London got a blister looking thing on her tongue, so we took  her in and they wanted us to run some labs. Sadly it had to do with drawing blood and we both hated it. We both cried but she was brave and I took her to get ice cream at 930 am.

The weather has been really great too. Not too cold but cold enough to put on a sweater. We have also consistently gone to the gym - which feel so so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment