Monday, October 14, 2019

This Past Weekend The come

Tyson has been working so hard for this website launch.
It should be live October 22nd and boy we are ready!

Tyson and I won a AMC gift card at the tire store grand opening - date night!

Great Wolf Lodge with my Abuelita











Girls Learn Hockey fun activity the girls did









Grand opening at  Le Shawb and the girls got to play with the Cheerleaders 






London trying out for the play. Sydney did too. 

1st Women's Conference 

1st Women's Conference 


Had our 1st snowstorm October 8th


The come follow me object lesson

It's been a good October. I have been feeling really low regarding London. She is just struggling and I feel like this has been our life for the last 3 years. On Friday I met with a psychologist to have her tested ... hopefully the insurance will approve it. 

We have been trying harder to help her read - she is really behind  and it's frustrating when she does not seem to get it. 

I am trying to stay optimistic but it's hard when she is the only one that can't read in her primary class. 

We have been trying to soak up the last few weeks of warmth. We had a freak snowstorm last week and it was crazy cold - but only lasted for a week. 

This week Tyson and I are working on both of our launches AND it's Sydney's 1st birthday party. Man I am nervous but Sydney is so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment