Saturday, December 19, 2020

Institute Counsel





So this last week a random string of conversations between a majority of the Institute Counsel I was in my softmore year in college (2002) staring in FB messenger. Everyone quicky jumped in and said hello and it instantly brought back SO many memories. 

This group of people made such an impact in my life. They are still close to me and I would instantly open my home to any of them. 

I wanted to make sure I write down their name. 

Carla, Scott, Kailyn, Amber, Niesha, Georgette, Chad, Brantley, Lisa, Mike, Eric B. Eric S, Omar, Ammon, Johnny B. and me. 

Oh man. If I look back on my entire college years - two things come to mind. 

1. Bill
2. Institute Counsel

I am forever grateful for institute counsel. My memories are so precious. We have all gone through so much  and are now in very different stages in life - but the bond we have really is so strong. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment