Sunday, January 17, 2021

January So Far

Jaxson and Kennady hanging with my parents

New Years Eve Shot

Girls reading at Target

Doing a Facetime With Mom and Abuelita

First Day of Braces 1-12-2021


Shakes after braces




Silly Sydney bending in weird ways

Going to Active to jumping

Sydney, Abby and London at Costco



5 Day difference





January has been really great. We kept the Christmas tree up a little bit later and we STILL have our outside lights on - it makes me so happy and we love the light. We may keep them until February :) 

Work has been picking back up and the girls have started remote learning on 1/06/2021. Thankfully they go back to school on Tuesday 1/19/2021 and the girls are so excited. 

Tyson and I have been keeping up our Body Pump and I have been loving my Zumba classes online and taking long walks. 

Erika started Chemo this month and she is being a trooper. Our hearts hurt for them but we are praying or them. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment