Sunday, February 21, 2021

Valentines Day 2021

 We are not big Valentine day people. We have never done dinners or gifts of even cards. 

However, this year Tyson was so excited to surprise me and the girls. He scheduled a nail appointment, got us balloons, and made homemade cards.

So sweet! We got him some favorite treated and some Dr. Pepper. 

I am so thankful we don't go all out for these holidays. It's right before my birthday - and it just feels so commercial. 

For my birthday, it was also really chill. I worked and it was so nice to have light work that day. Then Tyson and I went to lunch at Panera Bread and I got a birthday scone. Then the Ashby's dropped off some sweet Buntlets. 

Saturday, the blakely's took us out to dinner at the Old Spagethi Factory - it was loud but really fun! 

So thankful for another year. So thankful for the growing through work and pareting. So grateful for the gospel and for minimalism. Thankful for Tyson and the girls. 














No comments:

Post a Comment