Tuesday, December 7, 2021

End of November

 November was a great month. It was crazy warm (like 60 and 70s). It never snowed, so that meant that we had a FULL and LONG fall. The trees took a long time to turn and it was beautiful! 

Thanksgiving was relaxing and really chill. We spent it with the Rogers and then hung out with the Blakely's. We did a tiny bit of price matching but for the most part, just chilled and hung out. 

We loved watching movies and Survivor as a family. 

I started my 2-week boot recovery and Sydney is beyond embarrassed to have me be in a wheelchair at stores. I am missing working out and walking outside - but I am really hopeful that this can really help my heel to have less pain. 

The first week of December has been filled with getting ready with client work, reviewing our Christmas stuff, getting up early, and relaxing. 



A fun note that London Wrote to her future self (3rd Grade)

cuddling on couch


My two week boot sentence for my heel pain


Huge elephant at Kohls

Fun missionary visits on their last week



Noel Northglenn Santa Visit


Cute letter that Mrs. Taylor wrote to London

Trying out the little firepit with our neighboors

Love this quote

Hanging out with the blakely's on Thanksgiving weekend




Sydney swimming lessons





Exploring new park 












Sydney favorite little toys


Watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade


No comments:

Post a Comment