Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

 














Mother's Day weekend was SOO relaxing. Tyson finished school so he was able to BE THERE and present. The day before I took Tyson on a "day date" and we wen to see model homes with free food trucks and ice cream. 

I took a nap on Saturday. I took a nap on Sunday. I slept in. I relaxed. Work was light. 

It was just a great and relaxing weekend. 

My thoughts on motherhood is that  - It's hard. It's intentional. It's something that you need to show up for every day - in and out. There are some really great highs, but a lot of lows. 

I'm grateful for my kids. I'm grateful I get to smooth my rough edges with them. 

I'm grateful for the strong women in my life - my mom, Abuelita, friends, Tyson's mom ... women have an amazing ability to help each other. I'm grateful for the women I work with, the women I serve with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment