Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Answers

What is something your husband always says to you? Hey Honey Bunnie


What makes your husband happy? A good cooked meal, playing video games and hanging out with Phil


What makes your husband sad? Feeling like he is not winning in life. When I am sad.


What was your husband like as a teen? Tyson was a mix. Football player, singer, actor ... you name it, he did it. He was shy with the girls but really active

How old is your husband ? 25

How tall is your husband ? 6'1, which to me, is the perfect height

What is his favorite thing to do? Be with family, grow his business and go on dates.

What does your hubby do when you're not around? He likes to play games but is really good on concentrating on the business

If your husband becomes famous, what will it be for? Becoming the #1 baseshop in PFS and by opening up the most amazing animation school


What is your husband really good at? Being patient with me, loving our team, loving my family, making me laugh, staying close to the spirit, drawing

What does your husband do for a job? Tyson trains and develops leaders to own their own franchise with a proven system

What is your husbands favorite food? pot roast, a good hamburger and his grandmas zuchini break


What makes you proud of your husband? Tyson is not afraid of getting out of his comfort zone to give us the life that we deserve. This guy is solide. He never shuns from hard work or growing. I never imagined I would marry someone that is so selfless and desires to give me a fantastic life. I am so proud of him.


If your husband were a cartoon character, who would he be? Superman. He is my Superman

1 comment: