Thursday, April 2, 2009

Now ... Back to Normal

Thank heavens for private blogs - this way I can't get in trouble anytime I talk about my passion. It's been a while since I have written. Several cool things have happened so here is a quick recap:

1. Tyson is now studying for his series 26. We have until July to pass it.
2. We had our first Logan Big Event. Ty and I both spoke. It was awesome to have 400 people looking at me. It was so neat.
3. We had one of our best income months ever. We feel so blessed
4. We had Branden and Ryan both become appointed with the company
5. We are reading The Answer and we are on a 30-day Neuroreconditioning Program which includes 1. Meditation 2. Visualization and 3. Affirmations.
6. Tyson and I took my parents to the Draper Temple Open house. It was such a cool experience to have my mom actually see a room where I got married and the celestial room
7. We got a gym membership and go about three times a week - Tyson is actually gaining weight :)
8. I got a hair cut - Tracy went a little shorter than usual
9. Tyson finally got rid of some really negative friends - man it was such a relief
10. We went to Niesha and Aaron's baby blessing
11. Jael came to SLC to visit and has lost 15 lbs. She is awesome.
12. I have read 3 books so far this year ... my goal is once a month

Overall the last 60 days have been an awesome experience. I feel so blessed. March was a record month for our team - I just can't say enough about J&B, B&E, J&L, B&B and our brand new guys. We are so blessed.

This weekend is General Conference and we(and by we, I mean me)are tending THREE kids while their parents are in Vegas - lucky Ty on KT's

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you're back and running! I've missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what ty has gained weight, i don't believe it. sounds like you are staying busy.

    ReplyDelete