Friday, May 17, 2013

Wonderful day

Today rocked. The girls were perfect angels and the weather was perfect. The weather was warm - 80 degrees! We spent two hours outside this morning. We laid out a blanket. Read books, blew bubbles and played with the red ball.

The girls napped together for over 2 hours! I cleaned and decluttered. After naps was lunch. Then outside to play with rice. The warm breeze. London on my shoulder and Sydney exploring. It was a rare and perfect moment. I love summer. Thank you God for amazing seasons. Thank you for families and babies. I love my little family. Today has been one of those magical day.

Ps. After our morning outside time Sydney decided that she MuST wear her big snow suit. All of it! It was hilarious.



















No comments:

Post a Comment