Saturday, August 24, 2013

Babies

Today was a good day. I got my haircut, cleaned the house, went to story time. We had Casey and randy Limbert over for dinner. It was super fun. The only sad thing was that Sydney accidentally smacked me with the ipad and split my upper lip. Boo! My babies are growing up fast. Don't get wrong - the newborn stage is not missed but I see my girls growing and I just want to remember when I was their entire world and they loved it. London is such a cutie. We play his game where she tries to "eat" me. She smiles and her little mouth is so big and happy. Even though she drools on me I always come back for more. She loves to be in my arms and is so mellow. I love you London and Sydney.

ps. so about a day after I wrote this post I was giving Sydney a bath and guess what? She poop IN THE BATHTUB. I was feeding London when I went to check on Sydney and saw big, BROWN spots. EEEEUUGGG. So I pulled her  out, had to wash the entire bathtub and all the bath toys. It was sooo nasty. I just thought it was so funny after writing such a sweet post. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment