Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Little girls

These are not the best photos of my girls - see the scratches London gives herself while sleeping and my very blurry camera with Sydney. STILL - this is a very real glimpse of what life is actually like. I try to take pictures of things as I go through out the day. London's hair looks sooo oily. The truth is that I usually wash her hair once a week and then give her a quick body bath during the week. With sydney I will do the same. Sydney really hates me doing her hair, so when I actually do it. I try to make it last a week and then I can just do her pigtails. I hate hair in my girls face, mostly because I hate hair in MY face. I remember with Sydney I would not dare to put a little elastic in her hair, but with London, I just like it being away from her eyes.













No comments:

Post a Comment