Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentines day

Nothing big happened. We made a card for daddy and bought him a DQ blizzard. We came home and had naps. When Ty got home I headed to the dealership for an oil change. I had gone earlier but it was a two hour wait. I watched HGTV and read. I'm sure it sounds boring but it was really nice to relax. Sunday we started our dave Ramsey classes. Ty stayed while the girls slept. The class was awesome. We have 8 more to go. Oh also when I got home from the oil change Tyson gave both girls a bath ! Best valentines day present don't you think ? It's funny what romance looks like after kids. 







2 comments:

  1. Martha, It's Abbie, Have you tried the Dave Ramsey classes before? There are pretty awesome. I actually taught them for work. Even went back to Nashville and got trained and met Dave. Good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermana, is this the FPU classes or the Legacy Journey? Please let me know. I went through FPU myself and it's sweet.

    ReplyDelete