Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy anniversary - 8 years





We got back from Utah on Sunday and the next day was our anniversary. Tyson worked on the house all day and I got right back into work. We did not plan  anything since we were playing catch up. But Tyson surprised me by texting me at 5 and told me to get ready. Sister Murphy came I've to watch our girls. We went to panera bread for dinner, go karting at highland hills and stopped at Barnes and noble to share a drink. It was really relaxing and it just gave us a chance to talk. 

Wow 8 years. That's closer to 10 and yet we still feel like we are so new at this marriage thing. I've learned so much about myself being married to Tyson. He really is an incredible person. I get to seal the little things that he does just because he is a good person. I feel closer to him now than I ever did before. 

We talked about the home and the girls and just life we talked about how blessed we feel. There have been many sad days but the good days are many more. We are both good at creating A+ moments and trying to keep the other person in consideration. I love you Tyson. You are my best friend and I am grateful that we are together to keep fighting another year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment