Monday, September 14, 2015

Carpet Is In


Our carpet is in! It looks awesome and so soft. We had some frustration when they sent the wrong padding but it was fixed quickly. 

Tyson has been working on the hardwood floors for a week now. Our helper bailed out but Tyson has figured it out. It's a S.L.O.W process! We thought a week would do it but since Tyson wants to make sure it's right, we have about 18 rows out of 200 done. And then the nail gun we bought is not compatible with any of the nails the Home Depot sells. 

Sydney still continues to be sick. I mean it's been over a week. On Sunday she threw up in the middle of sacrament and Tyson and I ran out with throw up all over our clothes. Poor girl. Tyson took her home, I changed and went back to church for our primary ice cream party. 

We thought for sure we would get in by October 1st but now I'm thinking it would be more November - which makes me sad but at the same time it's the way it is. 

I'm excited for the fall to be here. It's been really nice to have slightly cooler days but also not be freezing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment