Thursday, February 11, 2016

CEO of excellence

Tyson and I just got back from a wonderful trip. Tyson found out he won the CEO of excellence award in December - which meant he and I got to fly down to Utah for three days to join the national training with all the DM's and DVP's. 

We got there on Tuesday morning. We got picked up at 5 am by the shuttle. We got to the airport at 6. I worked until 8 am. We arrived at 10 am and got picked up by a super nice SUV. We met Matt and Amanda who were also CEO winners. There were 16 total winners. 

We got to the hotel and got to our room. Then we changed and had lunch at the Lion House. After we got a tour of Temple square. Then I headed back to work while Tyson hung out with the other winners. 

I got to work by the pool for several hours until 5 pm. Then we got dressed for dinner. We walked to Christopher's and had an amazing dinner! We had steak and creme brule. Then Tyson got a gift bag with lots of big presents - blankets, sweaters and an iPad mini!!!

After dinner we walked back and we were so tired so we went to bed.

The next morning Tyson spent all day in meetings, got to attend the national meeting. I worked in the pool and then had lunch. After I took the train to my moms work and we got to visit Julio and Jeanette at the hospital. I met baby Anthony!

I got back right at 5 and got ready for our dinner we took shuttles to the university of Utah and had an awesome dinner. We heard from all the top executives. We say next to Tim authors - our DVP. He said he had big plans for Tyson. I told him what a hard worker Tyson is. 

The whole evening felt amazing and honestly it was great to see how Tyson loved it. He looked super sharp. Also at the dinner Tyson got announced as the new DLT of the district. Everyone congratulated him and Tyson was so happy. 

We got back and went to bed. We got up, had breakfast. We visited my mom at the grand and took the shuttle back to th airport. We took uber back to our house and it was pretty awesome. 

It was a wonderful trip. Busy but it really gave Tyson a new perspective and energy. His new position will require a lot of time but will also teach him so much. 

We feel very blessed. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment