Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Snowed in

This week we got over a foot of snow. We shoveled our sidewalk 4 times in 24 hours. Tysons car slid big time. 

Today I had a class with pat on real estate. Then I picked up the girls. They played in the snow and then came in. Abby came over to play. Both girls were in bed at 630. Then Trent came over to watch the girls while Tyson and I went shopping for his big trip next week. I  am so excited for this trip. Tyson deserves a break plus recognition. He is such a hard worker.   

I started reading secret garden to the girls at bedtime. It's our first chapter book and I actually really enjoy it. It's nice to read an actual story line. 

London has the biggest freak out this morning. She refused to wear gloves and went outside and got snow in her hands. I brought her inside and she freaked ou She cried hard for 10 minutes straight. Finally she calmed down but man it was a bad tantrum. Sydney has been more even in her emotions. She is really trying to get a Gold day at school. She tries to be an extra helper. She really does love to play and help. 



No comments:

Post a Comment