Wednesday, April 6, 2016

ESS Big Presentation

Tyson got home last night from a really big presentation that he did for Extra Space. The last 3 weeks have been crazy. It's totally felt like Tyson was just gone. It was hard on all of us. He prepared so much and he did his best. He learned a lot about himself.  It's been a great experience and we are grateful for the chance to learn. 

I've been busy with work. I got a new client - Lucidity Productions. I am loving working with them. They are really really great people. I might also be bringing on another client. I feel super blessed to do what I do. 

I'm happy that one of my clients approved for Jael to come on board as a customer service VA and social media. It makes me excited to know I will have more help. 

This last weekend we had conference - which was great. We had the Blakely's over for Conference Breakfast. They also used our grill for chicken and left some for us. Today I worked 7 hours until 430 and then I took the girls on a bike ride. It was a wonderful day - a little windy but warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment