Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lately












London has pink eye :( She started getting lots of eye buggers this morning and then her school called me at 10 am saying she needs to go home. Thankfully I was able to get her into the doctor a couple hours later and she gave us drops for the entire family. So now I'm washing everything. London is not liking the eye drops - they don't hurt but feel weird to her. 

On another note, both girls got their first dentist appointment. They did great. Me on the other hand again have lots of tartar. I'll probably do a very deep cleaning in June. 

We also attended free ice-cream day at Dairy Queen. 

I also completed my OBM teaching week - man it was really intense - 30 hours of teaching in one week. I was able to make it to every lesson. Well then just two days later I got my first OBM client. It's been a really cool challenge to get into the OBM role and I am really liking it. 

Tyson's big presentation is on Monday so for the last two weeks he really has done nothing but do the presentation. I'm really proud of him for really wanting to do well on this. I am hopeful it will pan out to something better.

London has also been pretty much cutting her nap so she is going to bed at 630 every day. Last night she woke up at 2 am and was fussy but it was probably because of the pink eye. 

We also got a HUGE snow storm this last week - like a foot of snow within 24 hours. It was crazy and I got stuck twice. Glad it was done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment