Thursday, July 28, 2016

Happy anniversary to us!


Tyson and I celebrated our 9th anniversary. That means we have been together more than 10 years! Wow. That is crazy. 

My client Pat was amazing and gave us a gift card to the Melting Pot. The last time I was there was 15 years ago and it was just dessert. 

This time we had 4 courses and wow! It was so awesome! We loved it all! We stayed for two hours and we could not even do dessert - so we got a rain check and we will comeback. 

It was a great night. The weather was beautiful and it was the first time we were out on a warm summer night. We got back at 10 pm and fell fast sleep. It was so awesome!

We also got me a new iMac - it was on craigslist and we got a good deal. 











1 comment:

  1. 9 years?! I remember missing your wedding like it was yesterday! That also means only 4 more years until I can get an iMac.

    ReplyDelete