Sunday, July 31, 2016

The train ride

Wow it was such a busy weekend - too busy for me taste but we made a lot of fun memories. 

Saturday we did an open house at 665 and it was kind of a disaster. The girls got into everything and no really showed up  I was there 1.5 hours and was exhausted. 

On our way home I remembered the new station that was opening so we grabbed some lunch and headed there. We spent the next 4.5 hours on the train. We went downtown and then to the airport and then back. It was a cool experience. The girls lost interest after 3 hours. I am glad that we did it and got to know the train. 

Then Sunday I taught sharing time - on the temples. Golly i never know if it was good or bad. Then we had the Browns over for dinner. It was super fun. My food and cake turned out very well. I am glad for it. 

This week is hopefully going to be awesome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment