Sunday, September 25, 2016

Recently

Tyson has officially started part time. 
It's been a really focused time for us. We are very excited for the chance. I won't lie that I am loving the idea of being the breadwinner - but I just feel like this is our shot. 

Tyson has even studying lots and loving the challenge. I am trying really hard to get a new client.  Had a great Interview yesterday and I hope it works out :)

Last week Tyson and I went on a date. We did a ropes course and watched a football game. The ropes course was so awesome and scary. My hands still hurt today ;)

We went to Krispy cream pirate day, played at the park and just spent as much time outside as possible. The weather has been awesome - cool mornings and perfect days. Our tree is turning and so pretty. We have been cleaning the yard to prepare for winter. We have been racking our leaves every Saturday to avoid a huge pile in a few weeks. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment