Friday, November 11, 2016

Parents Visit


My parents got here Tuesday 11/1/16. They were so good and took the train all the way from the airport to the Westminster station. I had lots of calls on Monday and Tuesday. Thankfully everything worked out.

I met them and then we went to lunch at Hacienda. It was so yummy!

Then we came home and they napped and I worked. I have to say that I have been under so much stress lately. I knew taking on the role of breadwinner was going to be tough but I feel a very physical reaction to having all the pressure. Just today I felt totally overwhelmed and super behind. I started to breath really hard and want to run away.

I stopped what I was doing and said a prayer. I told God I was scared and that I needed his help. I need to be strong enough to NOT run away - which is what wanted to do more than anything.

But I stayed. I took a deep breath and I pressed forward.

The things are still not fixed and sometimes I wonder how other's make it work.  But I remind myself that my God is the same God that helped Issac and Abraham and Moses and Ruth - and he can help me rise up and do hard things.

Some other things we did:

Clean my house.
Put out my new Christmas tree.
Went to Target
Went to the zoo
Went to Tyson's school and Boulder
Rode our bikes
Jumped rope







































No comments:

Post a Comment