Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Ah Summer







It's been a great summer so far. Tyson is busy with work but loves what he does. He gets home around 7 pm every night. The girls and I have been busy riding bikes, going swimming, doing the reading program, playing at the park,  going to farmers market, visiting library ... we spend a lot of time outside. I am full force in my electric bike. I am also really loving jazzercise. I go 3-4 times per week and I can tell my body is changing. It's officially hot outside so our yard work has slowed down a lot. I just hope we can finish it soon. I hate projects being left undone. I've also started to read more - I've read 4 books so far this summer, just fun easy fiction reads. Tyson has taken the girls each on daddy daughter days and both girls have loved it - even though its just ice cream and visiting Best Buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment