Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Lately Fun Things





















It's been a fun April. Here are the highlights. 

1. Tyson won tickets to Disney on Ice - Frozen. It was amazing. I actually cried because it felt like magic. They really do such a good job and the fact that I love ice-skating is even better. We snuck in snacks, borrowed dressed to wear from the Calley's and bought dollar store light up toys - thank heavens since everything was super expensive. The travel was really easy. Poor London lost it on the way home (it was 840 and really late)

2. My next door neighbor found a karate school that was doing free classes for the entire month of April - so fun! So I signed up the girls. London does 2x per week and Sydney does 3x per week. Sydney sometimes does not want to go but they really do teach them great stuff. 

3. Sydney had her allergy testing at Children's. Thankfully she does not have ANY allergies. We went to Panera after the appointment for her being so brave. She LOVED her big tulip cookie. 

4. With the weather being nice sometimes - I have been riding my bike often. I am still scared after our fall in September but I love doing it and slowly getting my courage back up again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment