Sunday, May 13, 2018

May May May

























It's only the 13th of May - but boy we are going full speed. 

It started with my big trip to Austin for work May 3nd - May 7th. It was a super intense 4 days of learning - but wonderful. I got to explore the Texas U campus and the trees were AMAZING! I

I also got to catch up with my Triad and I even traveled there with Morgan - that was really fun. 

Tyson was amazing and had a great time with the girls. They went swimming, they had Best Buy Daddy-Daughter dates, they went to church and a birthday party. It was a busy but fun time with them.

Since getting home we are getting ready for London's graduation, Sydney's graduation, Mother's Day,  Tyson attending the Gary V and Toni Robbin's summit. Tyson went with Steve Calley. He loved it. 

Oh! And the big Conquer launch on May 17th and work is crazy busy. 

Launches everywhere! 

Some fun things have included - riding my cargo bike ( I am feeling SO much more confident) attending Field Day for Ryan and eating lunch with Sydney. 

One thing we did not talk about in April is that we did our 1st official "SCREEN FREE WEEK" and we had NO shows for the girls at home. We kept busy by doing free karate classes, lots of outside time and some fun activities. 

It was exhausting but honestly, it was so good. We all learned that we could do it. I did see a big difference in the girls and even now - 4 weeks later, we are seeing them play longer and better together. 

Maybe it's the warm weather - but we are all much much happier and spending more time outside. '

** A NOTE FROM TYSON **

I came home and found a garder snake that was laying on the cement. When I got closer I noticed the snake had it's muscle sticking out. Tim our neighbor told me that there was a fox that was chewing on it and must have dropped it off on my driveway. I thought about killing the snake so it didn't suffer. The neighbor kids came by and I poured water on the snake and it started to drink water and move but not much. I thought, maybe I can save the snake but how am I going to stick the muscle back in. I got q-tips and bandage and scissors. I checked to see if there were any vital organs sticking out. I didn't see any. So I cut the muscle and poured water on the snake, then I put a bandage around it and put it where I have seen other snakes live. 3 days later I see the snake with the bandage. It lived I saved a snake! The girls were excited too.

I was taking London to school and she asked me a question: "Dad, do you know when your going to die?" I said no. London replied "I do!" with my full attention now I said "when?" She said "When your a grandma and your cheeks get squishy!" Bahahaha... I laughed so hard it was so cute and funny! I asked London, where did you hear this from. She said I just made it up. 

While Martha was out of town I took the girls swimming, and then took them to Bestbuy. The girls LOVE Bestbuy and playing on the phones. We were almost there for 1 whole hour. We got a Wendy's shake and then went home. 

The girls love bull rides. They sit on my back and I buck like a Bronco throwing them over my head sometimes onto pillows or to the side on the bed. etc.. They love it and giggle and ask for more. They get really sad when I tell them one more ride. I am shocked how well London can wrap her hands and feet around me like a little monkey. Sydney can hold on no matter what direction I go. I love doing bull ride with you girls.

We also play pirate and you hide a shoebox with toy in it. "The Treasure" and I run around and put index finger like a hook and yell... Where's the treasure? Arrggg!! I chase after you and you try to hide the box. Of course you think your faster than me and that I never see where the box is. Then I find it and say I found the booty! And you girls scream and run after me as I run away with the treasure. Also I pick you up and say "to the plank!" and throw you onto the bed. We have a lot of fun times. I love you girls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment