Tuesday, May 29, 2018

London's Graduation



















 London graduated preK from Goddard on May 18th. 

It was a cute ceremony. They sang, she got a diploma and snagged 2 pieces of cake. 

During the song I felt very emotional - but not for her growing up. I felt deeply thankful that she attended Goddard. 

Thanks to the CCAP program, they have gone to a great daycare and preschool.

I was really worried about putting them in daycare - all the normal worries. 

But I have been amazed at the fun activities they do for them there. The staff is great, I love riding my bike there and the area is just a great place. 

This summer both girls will go back to Goddard - mostly likely their last. London is beyond excited for Kindergarden in the fall and I am excited to have one school pick up and drop off. We have been attending Goddard for almost 4 years and I feel so blessed. 

Some other fun things are:

1. The Browns gave us their patio set - so generous. We spent an entire week sanding it, cleaning it and finally 16 cans of spray paint later ($130) we got it done. We love it! We just need an umbrella and it's perfect. The girls and I tested it on Sunday. 

2. The girls built a cool fort on Sunday out of pillows and blankets. 

3. The Zandees let us borrow their little carpet clearner and I cleaned my couch armrest - it was nasty! But now it looks amazing! I've always washed the cushions several times per year - but the arm rest never have been washed. It looks amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment