Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Angry Remarks


To update ya'll, part of Spring letting a bunch of people off also included them shutting off all of our cell phone services - randomly and without warning. So I've gone now 4 days without a cell phone. Initially I was actually kind of happy - I mean I'm not the person that likes to be reachable all the time. I think it's important to have some kind of privacy. So the phone was not the big deal, but I knew I needed a phone. I had some new requirements; no contract, lots of minutes and and lots of text. Solution. Cricket.

So I went to Cricket and told them I wanted their services. They said I needed to either 1. buy a new phone or 2. Get a phone that can be translated to Cricket. So Samantha and Patti came to my rescue and let me borrow a great phone. I took the phone to Cricket on Friday (3.07.08) and today (3.12.08) its still not ready?! I would not really mind it except that I've had to drive to South Jordan (approx. 14 miles from my place) to check on it at least five times and unless you have been hiding under a rock, you know the cost of gas these days!

I honestly just want the phone to work out so I don't have to worry it any more. Thankfully I now how our office phone.

Any of you have any bad cell phone experiences?

1 comment:

  1. DEAREST HERMANA - - -

    I feel your pain!!!

    As a newly wed - late fees - charges are a must to be avoided. . . . So i signed us up for automatic with drawl with Questar to avoid the hassel of stamps - service charges - late charges - which in mind covers all the basis.

    So two days before the due date I check our bank account - -they hadn't pulled the funds!! talk about annouying - So I called and they said that b/c we had set up on the 23rd and our bill was the 6th of the following month (March)it would take two billing cycly - now tell me does this sound 'automatic' to you? Not to me. Talk about A GURR moment!!!

    So I called - I explained the situation - and luckily they called Steve back letting him know it was waved!!!

    What a relief - and what a pain.

    LIKE I said - I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete