Friday, March 14, 2008

Passed!


81% baby! That's all that is on my mind today. For PFS we have to get certified nationally to invest. We have three test to pass; Life, Series 63; Series 6. To this date I have never had a harder test than the series 6 (mind you I took law, economics, statistics and business in college.)

I woke up at 6:30 am today, relaxed and headed to the testing center. After 2.5 hours of gruelling testing the little screened flashed "PASSED 81%." I was so happy.

This now means that Ty and I are officially in the investment world business - we are just as great as any Fidelity, Charles Schawed, Morgan Stanley Joe out there - and man it feels good! Our next step is to start building our goal of 10 million dollars under management.

I love what we do. I love PFS and I love that I'm a better person because of my trials.

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!! The series 6 is no small potatoes! We used to have have guys fail that thing all the time. That is absolutely amazing you got a 81%! I'm so proud of you honey! You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete