Sunday, June 14, 2009

103 what?

Just wanted to post and do a shout out to my incredible sister, Jael. She began really taking care of herself about 6 months ago. What started as a little weight loss challange turned into an amazing lifestyle change. Jael is not just down 25 pounds but she did it the right way. This is the climax of her journey - completing a 103 mile (yes that is 103 as in more than 99 miles) race. Tyson and I woke up at 4 am to make it up and see her start. I remember doing races and not having anyone to come watch me and I told myself I would be there for the really important things - and THIS was important. Love you Jael.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the SHOUT OUT!! You are so great to support me. I love you LOTS! Thanks for being my BIG SISTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO JAEL!!! That is so cool! Way to be there for her Martha- you are a great sister.

    ReplyDelete