Saturday, November 21, 2009

Surrendered



I attended. Have you? Melynda treated me to the big opening night - I was just not quite ready for the masses of love struck girls and women. Now let me just say 12:30 pm is very early - specially for me, but I went. We had great seats (thanks to Mandy) and I just took it in.

***Disclaimer: I have not, again NOT read any of the books or even watched the FIRST movie. So I turned out to be the lame friend that kept asking questions during the whole movie.


My conclusion on the whole Twiglight saga?

Bella - cute but man she is obsessive
Edward - WAY too skinny. No love connection and not that great.
Jake - HOT HOT HOT. Why is she picking Edward again?

5 comments:

  1. My mouth hit the floor when I read that. You better read the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rumor is that in the book Edward is this total hottie - I really do need to read the book. My goal for this weekend is to watch the first movie - to atleast have a semi idea of the storyline.

    Marha

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw it . LOVED IT. better than twilight. I can see your confusion - and yes she should pick Jacob in the movie. Very well built. But you have to read the books to get Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would DEFINATELY read the books before you watch the movie. It will ruin it for you.
    Don't hate on Edward because he is ugly in the movies. He is the bomb.com! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friggin' dumb movies and books. LOL. Read them all and saw the movies as well, don't know why I think it will get better. SORRY!

    ReplyDelete