Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crazy Things You Do For Love ....







My little bro Julio is in love and when you are love - you do silly things that you might not ever have done before. Case in point. He ran 13.1 FREAKING MILES. I'm a runner. I love the wind in my hair - but 13 miles? In the cold? In a Superman custome? Love. Love will make you do crazy things. We of course supported him. It was fun. I was proud of my little brother and Sara. However, this run marks just a few of the magnificent changes Julio has done. He is in school and doing well. He is working and doing well. He paid off all his debt and doing well. He went back to church. My heart is soften by the power of one good woman. Julio is happier, has purpose. I've never seen him like this.

The lord is very kind.

Thanksgiving is fast approaching. I can't believe it's that time again. I am in high gear with my Christmas shopping and planning. I know. It's sick but it's me. I read a great book about Christmas and the kind that I really want to have. I'm excited.


Did I mentioned that I love Tyson? I do. I love him alot. I remembered just how much this past weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love the 3rd picture down of you Martha. You look so excited! Hey I've been thinking about you lately. Do you want to get together sometime? It would be fun to catch up!

    ReplyDelete