Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Free Zoo Day

I love free stuff! I saw a post that the Hoogle Zoo does free days and we decided to catch it. Stef,Jael,Steve, Ty and I enjoyed a nice spaghetti lunch and made a run to the zoo. We had a blast. We saw monkeys, tigers, bears ... the normal. Most of the animals were keeping themselves warm from the three inches that had fallen in Salt Lake the previous 4 hours.

We were looking at the animals hang out and have their own lunch while we shivered. It got me to thinking. What are there animals thinking? Probably something like "man humans are idiots. Here we are in our warm cages and they PAY money to come into the freezing cold! And they say we're primitive." I would agree with the entire statement - minus the paying part of course.

We headed home to play games, clean and enjoy our last few days before the next decade. This year has gone so fast. It scares me that times seems to go faster and faster. Our big move is pending. Thank heaven's for a new year to right the wrongs and just live a better life.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! Don't worry, you got in for free so you aren't THAT crazy to hang out in the cold.

    ReplyDelete