Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving










Man, is anyone else weirded out that we are in December already? I am all done with my Christmas shopping - which means less stress. Time just flies by in December though.

Tyson and I started our first tradition - to read an advent storybook with tiny stories before we go to bed. It's been nice - it's also only been three days :)

Thanksgiving was great. Good food, a successful Black Friday Shopping, tons of working out ... sadly it was also my little brother's first breakup. It's hard to see your little brother suffer, but I also know this is normal and healthy.

Here are some great pictures. We are headed to Denver on the 16th for our first visit before the move - I've never been there but we are already packing it out with meetings and people we are trying to contact.

4 comments:

  1. I liked the way your worded the break up - much much more classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the way your worded the break up - much much more classy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family and the food looks delish! My mouth was watering just looking at the pics of your desserts!! Lol! I can't believe December is here either! Crazy, but so exciting! Are you guys moving?!?!?

    ReplyDelete