Tuesday, January 26, 2010

E.R

After two visits to the Instacare last week - Tyson went into the E.R. It sucked. We sat there for 4 hours. We had 4 test done. Results? They could not find anything wrong. They sent us home with pain medication for his back and told us to come back. I can't tell you how frustrating it was. but then ....


God taught me something.

The weekend continued with Ty coughing and not really being able to do much. Friday night Jael and Steve came the my parents house and of course we hung out. Well right as we were about to leave to go home it donned on me, Tyson needs a priesthood blessing.

I asked Steve if he could give him one - thank heaven's for worthy brother-in-laws. We went upstairs and Steve gave a very simple, but beautiful blessing. Tyson has not had any problems since.

I know that God is looking out for us. I'm grateful to have the priesthood in my home and to even know what it is. I am happy my boy is better.

I am amazed at how easily I lose my faith. So many of my heroes are not people who do world-changing things, but simply have such strong faith and keep God close to them. One of my daily goals I write down is that I want to have a better relationship with God. With Colorado so close - I think I am going to be on my knees a lot more.

I'm so glad my hubby is all better.

2 comments:

  1. Glad Tyson is feeling better. Sounds like you guys have had a crazy time in the last little while. I'm excited for you to move to Denver, I think you will love it! I have so many old roommates from there, I almost feel like I'm from Denver. And my sister is moving there next fall for work, so I'm sure I'll make a few trips out. Good luck with the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible experience! I am glad your hubby is feeling better. Thank you for sharing your stories. You are always so full of faith and such an example to me!

    ReplyDelete