Sunday, January 31, 2010






We spent the most wonderful weekend with the Buchanan family. Niesha's birthday is on the 4th (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) and since our move is 16 day's away ... we wanted a last big time hangout. We arrived Saturday after our Primerica training. We snowmobiled, had lunch, watched movies, made cookies ... and laughed alot. It's been 5 years since the last time I was at the cabin and it brought back so many memories. They have done a complete overhaul of the cabin. It was just a gorgeous place to be. We hung out with Holly and Andy and talked a lot about photography. Shanelle did my nails and got hooked on Tyson's game on the his phone.

We woke up Sunday morning to a fantastic breakfast made my Shanelle and Jeff, we had more cookies and had a random conversation about my blood line.

It's now been 7 years since Niesha and I became friends. Now, married and two kids late, Niesha continues to amaze me. She is so in tune with the spirit. She is a fantastic mother and she loves the Lord. Aaron is very lucky but also is a fantastic dad and husband.

Thank you guys. We sure love you.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast!!!! WOW only 16 days tell you all move. I am so happy for you guys. You will be missed but I know you will move mountains!!

    ReplyDelete