Thursday, July 15, 2010

Car Accident

Tyson pushed me out of a moving vehicle. Accidentally of course, but he did push me out of a moving vehicle.

After work I got this massive need to make sure both of our cars were really clean. Maybe it was the fact that I cleaned my car six months ago or that Ty's parents are coming to visit us this weekend. Probably both. I used the sites handy dandy Golf Cart to bring the shop vac over to our apartment and clean my cars. After all the work was done we loaded the stuff back into the cart front seat and I took the back seat with the garbage.

Then Tyson proclaims that outside forces took over because he "swears" that he just slightly stepped on the gas and BAM - the cart accelerated forward at lightning speed and I was thrown off and landed on the pavement.

Yes you heard right - Tyson stepped on the gas and I flew off the cart.

He felt horrible. Good. I was embarrassed and just plain pissed. Did he really just do that? We laughed/talked/argued about it for the next 20 minutes. I guess it will just be part of the crazy adventures of being married to Tyson.

oh yea, my elbow hurts. It got all bruised - when it battled the freaking pavement.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch!! So sorry to hear about the accident! I am sure Tyson feels horrible! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete