Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!



Wow it's the 4th! Half way through 2010. This year has been such an adventure. The 4th is my favorite Holiday and always make me reflect on my blessings.

I woke up this morning, looked over to Tyson and became so emotional. We are so blessed. I live in the best country. I thank God that he brought me here from Nicaragua. I'm grateful for our freedom to attempt the impossibles, to reach new heights. I often think of all the families that don't have their loved one's with them.

In my brief encounter with the military back in 2004, has left a big imprint in my mind about why we fight for our individual freedom everyday. Today we get the freedom to go to church or not, but don't worry, we are :). After I get the freedom to be with whoever I want to be. We get the freedom to watch fireworks, to go on a drive, to protest. We are free.

I love Primerica's theme "Freedom Lives Here". That has so many meanings today. I'm so thankful for our blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment