Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grilling Stories

We want a grill. Really bad.

After a missed opportunity to get a grill last weekend, Tyson has been obsessed with finding a free one. This afternoon he was looking at Craiglist and saw that was free and would be left in on the front of the house. Tyson jumped at the chance. We hoped in the car and drove and hour to Littleton.

The sad news is that it was taken by someone else just minutes before we got there! Boo!

The search continues. The entire hour ride back we were kicking ourselves for not getting a grill last weekend when we had the chance. oh well you live and learn.

This weekend I had really bad cramps. So bad in fact, that I came home after sacrament. I never do that, but man this time I was out of the count. Tyson still won't let me take pain pills because he really thinks I will get addicted. So i'm suffering the pain all natural . He better not do this whenever we do end up getting prego.

This next weekend I am driving to Utah for quick trip with Melissa. My goal is to actually see my family, although it will be quick.

2 comments:

  1. Do it! Invest in a grill, even if it's just a $20 one like we have. It is sooooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! https://www.flickr.com/photos/190923870@N08/51081737132/in/dateposted-public/

    ReplyDelete