Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday Fun Recap

It's funny how birthday's seem to change the older you get. This years birthday has been really mellow. Tyson spent a good hour last night decorating the house and I woke up to a great looking room. I worked all day but was happy to receive fun calls from friends and family. Most importantly my sweet Grandma. I don't know how she does it but she always remembers it. My grandma is the only one that actually remembers my birth and I love hearing about it.








For my birthday I have been wanting a Clarisonic skin cleanser. Both my mom and sister have one and I fell in love when I tried it out in December. I have been saving all my fun money for this and thanks to debbie's last contribution I ordered online this morning! It's cute. It's yellow! Can't wait.

After work we started our fun night on the town. We made a quick trip to Ross and got a brown sugar canister and a new cutting board! I have been wanting both fora while.

After Ross Tyson started our "Progressive Dinner". We first had appetizers at home, then went to Burger King (I have been having the biggest Whopper kicks lately) for dinner, then Wendy's for dessert. It was actually really cute.








It's been a pretty crazy last year. I am still in awe that I am 28. I don't feel 28. I feel 23. I feel like I just graduated college and have no idea what is going on. In 28 years I have acomplished alot:

1. Came to America and became a citizen
2. Graduated college
3. Found the gospel
4. Married a fantastic man
5. Growing a great business
6. Learned to budget and save money
7. Kept great friends
8. Obtained my own testimony
9. Learned to keep a positive attitude throughout trails
10. Have became an avid reader
11. Have found a passion to be a good wife and keep a great home.

I've changed alot in my lifetime. Heck just the last 10 years have been pretty monumental for me. I'm grateful for my experiences. This next year holds many surprises - one of them I am crossing my fingers will be actually having kids. God delayes are not God's denials.

5 comments:

  1. Your birthday plans sound so fun! Let me know when you get your clarisonic brush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cleaned my room and put a lot of books away in a box. I couldn't get rid of them. However, when mom does another yard sale I am staring a pile for the yard sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Looks like a lot of fun!! And oh my gosh, your hair is so cute!

    I loved reading your list of accomplishments. You have done so many incredible things in your life already! You are amazing!! So excited for the adventures yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not broke the news to dearest mommy about my current hair cut. I'll wait till general conference to bring it up. lol. I know she's not a fan! But I like the drastic change. So...gues what? Heidi Prego. Due in August. They just told us yesterday. Trying to avoid the miscarriage scare. I'm very happy for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Glad it was a good one :)

    ReplyDelete