Friday, July 6, 2012

Such a Great Hair Day

                                              Days like these make me so grateful to be a mom. Not only was Sydney a total champ and took great naps, she was soooo happy the entire day. She gets this fascinated look when I have my glasses on. She thinks its hilarious. These are taken rigth after her nap. Her hair gets crazy and she just wanted my glasses so bad. I had to take pictures.

Sydney is suc a joy. Work. Work for sure but so much fun. After work we all went out for  a walk. We talked about life before Sydney and the funny things we use to day we would do when we finally had kids. We are such different people. We are much more loving and thanks to God, much more patient than we thought. Sydney brings out the best in us - even when we want to show the worst. So here's to happy days and crazy hair. These are the memories I want to tell her about.




No comments:

Post a Comment