Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some happenings
















Not much happening around here. Denver has had a really cold week or so, plus the worst flu outbreak in a couple of years. All this equals us staying indoors all day. Most of the time I can keep us busy with little projects around the house. I'm in major nesting mode - which for me equals purging and donating. I've been busy posting stuff on craigslist that I can sell fast. It's nice to get rid of stuff, help someone else and clear the house.

My big project that I'm slowing tackling is my 2011/2012 blog book. I must finish it before the baby comes so I don't worry about it. Yesterday we picked up a rocking chair that Celeste and Brian Hutchinson so generously gave to us. Its gorgeous and white! The best part is that it dosent squeek. The other white rocker was reapuslered but the material and wood squeek so Sydney had to get use to the noise. This new rocker dosent make a single noise! It's awesome.

So most days we keep busy, other days we get cabin fever. I try to look at the week ahead and see which days are the best weather and try to venture out. We also get to have play dates every other Friday with the Scottorns which help Sydney interact.

This week Tyson and I get a date night on Friday. We're excited to go have dinner or read of anything alone before the new baby comes. My body is getting more and more awckard. Last night I work MYSELF up 4 times with my weird breathing. I'm pretty sure all the pressure on my diapharm makes it really hard for me to breath at night. I wake up and I can tell my throat is soar from breathing through my mouth rather than my nose. I'm excited to sleep better even if it's shorter.

ps. We made "bath paint" for Sydney yesterday and had her first attempt at it. She took her time but ended up warming up to it. It was fun to see her get messy. I think I'm gonna try it in her high chair next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment